Jump to navigation Jump to search
|ind. prees. y. 3. p.|
|imp. & part. perf.|
- olla, esiintyä; aiheutua, ilmaantua; tapahtua, sattua (odottamatta)
- The accident occurred during the rush hour.
- Complications occur in a few per cent of patients who have undergone the treatment.
- This tree occurs in most of South Eastern Asia.
- ~ to tulla jklle mieleen, pälkähtää päähän
- It occurred to me I hadn't eaten anything all day.
- The thought of giving up on med school never occurred to me.
- Didn't it occur to you to simply ask him?