calf (monikko calves)
- (eläintiede) vasikka, poron vasa, poikanen
- The term calf is mainly used for cattle, although deer, whales and elephants also have calves.
- As a minimum, the African elephant calf is entirely dependent on his/her mother for three to five years.
- (anatomia) pohje
- Do you have tender, soft knots or winding veins in the calf or leg that are worse after standing for long hours?
- (anatomia) pohjelihas
- The anatomy of the muscles of the calves consists of two main muscles.
- IPA: /kɑːf/