Tehtävät ja pyynnöt [muokkaa]
Hello, I am running my Bot User:SpaceBirdyBot as interwikibot on is.wikt (and de,es,pt,ga,af,fo,nah,scn,ro,sv) lately because not all links are catched by the current active bots there (they have not much activity). If You are interested I can set my bot to run here also.
I am using SVN pywikipedia (latest) and run it using
interwiki.py -wiktionary -autonomous -force -noauto -nobacklink -noshownew -neverlink:fur,ilo,nov,sco,tlh
Best regards, --pieni lintu (:> )=| 30. maaliskuuta 2008 kello 19.40 (UTC)
No response is also a response. I won't check back here, if You are interested please contact me on my usertalkpage on is/de.wikt or on meta, thanks. --pieni lintu (:> )=| 2. huhtikuuta 2008 kello 18.13 (UTC)
- Helo, it is a real pitty You don't even answer this with yes or no, I often see my bot saying that links on fi.wikty should be added. If You change Your mind, contact me on my talkpage, thanks, --pieni lintu (:> )=|
- Hello. I'm the only bureaucrat here, and didn't notice your messages until you e-mailed me. SpaceBirdyBot is now a bot. Thanks for improving wiktionaries. --TJ 2. heinäkuuta 2008 kello 13.42 (UTC)
- Thank You, happy to help, best regards, --pieni lintu (:> )=| 2. heinäkuuta 2008 kello 14.02 (UTC)
- botstatus: hu, uk, lt
- Added. --TJ 1. tammikuuta 2009 kello 09.31 (UTC)
- Operator: Luckas Blade
- Botstatus: pt
- Function: interwiki, using pywikipediabot
--Luckas Blade 20. marraskuuta 2008 kello 16.34 (UTC)
- Thank you for your later e-mail reminder, I don't really check this page otherwise. --TJ 1. tammikuuta 2009 kello 09.31 (UTC)
- Operator: Roggy
- Botstatus: ru, la, vi, bg, ko, uk
- Function: interwiki
- using pywikipediabot
--Roggy 15. tammikuuta 2009 kello 02.12 (UTC)
- Done. --TJ 24. tammikuuta 2009 kello 12.10 (UTC)
Bot flag request
Bot is written to use the Mediawiki API, which is much more effective than the wikipedia pybot framework; it does use the framework module for language links, to stay up with changes in wikt policies (that are included there, some are not!).
It's primary function is to keep all the en.wikt links up to date, here it will be adding reciprocal links to the en.wikt when a link is added there; it is generally a good idea to keep these symmetrical. This is part of a project to develop interwiki code specifically for the wiktionaries. It also adds any other valid links it has found and removes any known to be invalid.
There are two functions: one builds an index of all of the wikts (without reading any pages, it uses the MW API to read the indexes), and then checks every en.wikt entry to correct the iwikis (again, without reading any pages except the ones being changed). While doing this, if it adds a link to another wikt, it will add the corresponding link there (here). The other function follows "recent changes" on all of the wikts, and adds needed links to the en.wikt, and likewise the corresponding link. While en.wikt policy is to link to redirects, in no case does Interwicket add links from another wikt to a redirect in the en.wikt.
It has done a number of tests here, in a test mode where it makes edits only once every few hours (on average). Robert Ullmann 31. tammikuuta 2009 kello 13.56 (UTC)
- Added bot flag to Interwicket. --TJ 11. helmikuuta 2009 kello 11.17 (UTC)
- Operator: Malafaya
- Botstatus: Global bot, operating in Wiktionaries: az, bg, ca, de, el, en, es, fr, ia, io, is, ka, li, lt, mg, nl, oc, pt, ro, sv, tr, uk, vo, zh
- Function: interwiki linking, mainly in categories, occasionaly in articles, using Pywikipediabot
As a global bot and as global bots are already approved here, I will start operating immediately. This request is merely pro-forma and an announcement for the community. If for some reason I should stop using the bot, please let me know. Malafaya 13. tammikuuta 2012 kello 15.57 (UTC)
- P.S. I tried emailing the bureaucrat as mentioned above, but the user apparently has disabled email notifications. Malafaya 13. tammikuuta 2012 kello 16.01 (UTC)
Hello. To facilitate steward granting of bot access, I suggest implementing the standard bot policy on this wiki. In particular, this policy allows stewards to automatically flag known interlanguage linking bots (if this page says that is acceptable), which form the vast majority of such requests. The policy also enables global bots on this wiki (if this page says that is acceptable), which are trusted bots that will be given bot access on every wiki that allows global bots.
This policy makes bot access requesting much easier for local users, operators, and stewards. To implement it we only need to create a redirect to this page from Project:Bot policy, and add a line at the top noting that it is used here. Please read the text at m:Bot policy before commenting. If you object, please say so; I hope to implement in two weeks if there is no objection, since it is particularly written to streamline bot requests on wikis with little or no community interested in bot access requests. Carsrac 3. lokakuuta 2009 kello 05.08 (UTC)
- Implemented. —Pathoschild 14:02:18, 19 huhtikuu 2010 (UTC)