- fi: Botit ovat tietokoneohjelmia. Suomenkielisen Wikisanakirjan botit ovat: Käyttäjälista.
- en: Requests for the bot flag should be made on this page. This wiki uses the standard bot policy, and allows global bots and automatic approval of certain types of bots. Other bots should apply below, and then request access from a steward if there is no objection. (Note that e-mailing the bureaucrat first is recommended.)
Tehtävät ja pyynnöt[muokkaa]
- Yleisesti tehtävistä: Wikisanakirja:Botit/tehtävät
- Pyydä bottia tekemään jotain: Wikisanakirja:Botit/pyynnöt
- Operator: Finnotka
- botstatus: hu,fi,en,ru
Within a research project, we have created and manually validated and already uploaded several articles containing words in minority Uralic languages (Northern Saami, Udmurt, Hill Mari, Meadow Mari, Komi-Zyrian, Komi-Permyak). Unfortunately, we used slashes in IPA transcription, which are however generally used in the phonological representation of words, but using brackets would be more suitable for phonetic transcription. Therefore, we would like to use this bot to correct these errors. Additionally, we also created more Wiktionary entries for the aforementioned languages, which we also want to upload.
- Thank you for your request. I'd like to hear a bit more final word regarding the current quality of the bot modifications from people like Hunsvotti, Mikko Paananen or Hartz who participated in the earlier discussion on your talk page or otherwise followed the bot in action. But giving the bot status seems like a good idea to me, let's just wait a bit still. --TJ (keskustelu) 19. tammikuuta 2018 kello 09.20 (UTC)
- There's some minor formatting errors, but nothing that can't be fixed easily. From what I've been able to check, the translations are correct or close enough to be useful. However, I'd prefer Finnotka to not have a bot status, since they don't have any prior edits here, it would be easier to keep an eye on the edits as I don't think many people watch the bot edits. Since there's a group of people sharing the account, it might get in the wrong hands. But the edits are welcome here on a normal user account. --Hunsvotti (keskustelu) 21. tammikuuta 2018 kello 20.55 (UTC)
- Just to clear some issues: "a group of people sharing the account" is actually three researchers at the Research Institute for Linguistics of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, not a random group of people. But if you wish, I can create an account only for me myself.
- Here we present our work in English: https://corpora.uni-hamburg.de/temp/book.pdf (from page 39)
- We created a large amount of Wiktionary entries for several Finno-Ugric minority languages which we want to upload. I don't really see the difference -- from your point of view -- between manually copy-pasting or automatically uploading the same entries. For us, indeed, the difference is huge. Finnotka (keskustelu) 22. tammikuuta 2018 kello 14.45 (UTC)
- Operator: Malafaya
- Botstatus: Global bot, operating in Wiktionaries: az, bg, ca, de, el, en, es, fr, ia, io, is, ka, li, lt, mg, nl, oc, pt, ro, sv, tr, uk, vo, zh
- Function: interwiki linking, mainly in categories, occasionaly in articles, using Pywikipediabot
As a global bot and as global bots are already approved here, I will start operating immediately. This request is merely pro-forma and an announcement for the community. If for some reason I should stop using the bot, please let me know. Malafaya 13. tammikuuta 2012 kello 15.57 (UTC)
- P.S. I tried emailing the bureaucrat as mentioned above, but the user apparently has disabled email notifications. Malafaya 13. tammikuuta 2012 kello 16.01 (UTC)
- Support. The user is an administrator in this wiki and has programmed many Lua modules to this date. I have taken a look of the edits (made by the bot) and glanced through the source code. As I understand it, the bot is able to add pre-defined articles and to do text replacements. The text replacement capability looks promising and will be of great help if we are going to update the contents of some templates. However, the edit summaries could be as short as possible without losing too much information -- such as 3x replacement instead of (kind of unnecessary) repetition. I believe the text replacement edits are continuous/automatic but are throttled to take place at 10 second intervals, which is a good thing, if this is the case. --Hartz (keskustelu) 26. tammikuuta 2014 kello 18.44 (UTC)
Hello. To facilitate steward granting of bot access, I suggest implementing the standard bot policy on this wiki. In particular, this policy allows stewards to automatically flag known interlanguage linking bots (if this page says that is acceptable), which form the vast majority of such requests. The policy also enables global bots on this wiki (if this page says that is acceptable), which are trusted bots that will be given bot access on every wiki that allows global bots.
This policy makes bot access requesting much easier for local users, operators, and stewards. To implement it we only need to create a redirect to this page from Project:Bot policy, and add a line at the top noting that it is used here. Please read the text at m:Bot policy before commenting. If you object, please say so; I hope to implement in two weeks if there is no objection, since it is particularly written to streamline bot requests on wikis with little or no community interested in bot access requests. Carsrac 3. lokakuuta 2009 kello 05.08 (UTC)
- Implemented. —Pathoschild 14:02:18, 19 huhtikuu 2010 (UTC)