- fi: Botit ovat tietokoneohjelmia. Suomenkielisen Wikisanakirjan botit ovat: Käyttäjälista.
- en: Requests for the bot flag should be made on this page. This wiki uses the standard bot policy, and allows global bots and automatic approval of certain types of bots. Other bots should apply below, and then request access from a steward if there is no objection. (Note that e-mailing the bureaucrat first is recommended.)
Tehtävät ja pyynnöt[muokkaa]
- Yleisesti tehtävistä: Wikisanakirja:Botit/tehtävät
- Pyydä bottia tekemään jotain: Wikisanakirja:Botit/pyynnöt
- Operator: Malafaya
- Botstatus: Global bot, operating in Wiktionaries: az, bg, ca, de, el, en, es, fr, ia, io, is, ka, li, lt, mg, nl, oc, pt, ro, sv, tr, uk, vo, zh
- Function: interwiki linking, mainly in categories, occasionaly in articles, using Pywikipediabot
As a global bot and as global bots are already approved here, I will start operating immediately. This request is merely pro-forma and an announcement for the community. If for some reason I should stop using the bot, please let me know. Malafaya 13. tammikuuta 2012 kello 15.57 (UTC)
- P.S. I tried emailing the bureaucrat as mentioned above, but the user apparently has disabled email notifications. Malafaya 13. tammikuuta 2012 kello 16.01 (UTC)
- Support. The user is an administrator in this wiki and has programmed many Lua modules to this date. I have taken a look of the edits (made by the bot) and glanced through the source code. As I understand it, the bot is able to add pre-defined articles and to do text replacements. The text replacement capability looks promising and will be of great help if we are going to update the contents of some templates. However, the edit summaries could be as short as possible without losing too much information -- such as 3x replacement instead of (kind of unnecessary) repetition. I believe the text replacement edits are continuous/automatic but are throttled to take place at 10 second intervals, which is a good thing, if this is the case. --Hartz (keskustelu) 26. tammikuuta 2014 kello 18.44 (UTC)
Hello. To facilitate steward granting of bot access, I suggest implementing the standard bot policy on this wiki. In particular, this policy allows stewards to automatically flag known interlanguage linking bots (if this page says that is acceptable), which form the vast majority of such requests. The policy also enables global bots on this wiki (if this page says that is acceptable), which are trusted bots that will be given bot access on every wiki that allows global bots.
This policy makes bot access requesting much easier for local users, operators, and stewards. To implement it we only need to create a redirect to this page from Project:Bot policy, and add a line at the top noting that it is used here. Please read the text at m:Bot policy before commenting. If you object, please say so; I hope to implement in two weeks if there is no objection, since it is particularly written to streamline bot requests on wikis with little or no community interested in bot access requests. Carsrac 3. lokakuuta 2009 kello 05.08 (UTC)
- Implemented. —Pathoschild 14:02:18, 19 huhtikuu 2010 (UTC)