- koota, panna kokoon, panna kasaan, koostaa; järjestää t. tuottaa (esitys tms.)
- Take it apart, grease everything, and put the parts together again.
- She had put together a delicious meal from the humble ingredients she had had.
- They've put together a great team this year.
- The musical was somewhat hastily put together for a Broadway production—and it shows.
- panna yhteen; yhdistää kokonaisuudeksi
- We had to put two tables together to make room for all the dinner guests.
- He works harder than the three of you put together.
- She is so elegant; her outfits are always wonderfully put together.