Siirry navigaatioon Siirry hakuun
- kirjoittaa šekki määrätylle saajalle; täyttää lomake
- To whom should the cheque be made out?
- onnistua saamaan selville; saada selvää
- Could you make out the number plate of the car?
- What can you make out of this?
- This handwriting is impossible; I can't make out what it says.
- Could you make out what she was trying to say?
- esittää jonkin kaltaisena; antaa ymmärtää
- Was Hitler as bad a military leader as history makes him out to be?
- This really isn't as easy as some people like to make out.
- He is not the monster many people make him out to be.
- They made Stalin out to be a major Marxist philosopher.
- olla tekevinään jotain, teeskennellä jotakin
- He made out he was busy at work.
- She made out she didn't see me but I'm sure she did.
- The drive-in cinema was full of young people making out in their cars.
- tulla toimeen, pärjätä
- He's a tough bloke. He'll make out.